Sunday, July 3, 2011

Welcome



Hello everyone and welcome to our new blog. Im Grace from Gracie Girl and Im Katherine from Kat's Korner. We are best friends and we thought we would share our story with you.

On a fall day in September our friend introduced to each other. We've been best friends ever since.

Now a little bit about Katherine.






Hi people!!! I Katherine from Kat's Korner. Im 10 years old. Im cheerleader and a dancer. I turned 10 in March. Well, now over to Grace.



Hi everyone! Im Grace from Gracie Girl. I'm nine years old and I will turn 10 in August. I have a pen pal Zali and I live in America. I play softball, basketball, and soccer. Um.... Well, now you know a little about me!!!


Bye!!!
Grace and Katherine

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome I love the idea doing a blog with your best friend thats soooooo cool grace and katherine are you going to do some comps because that will make your blog the best blog ever thanks grace i can not wait to get the prize my blythe doll loves your blog too

    Love from Olivia xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia! Its Grace!!! Thanks for commenting!! I will have to ask about the comp....... Thanks for your kind words!!!
    Love,Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you I can not wait till the comps

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is so cool! And i like the idea you doint this blog with Katherine ( just like Olivia said )

    Can't wait to read more!

    Zalia xxx

    ReplyDelete